Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Data Planner | £50-70K
Senior data planner urgently needed for an independent, award winning creative direct & digital agency. Working on some highly recognisable brands you will be responsible for developing big campaigns, with a particular focus on key data strategies. Working directly with the Head of Data Planning you will be the expected to resolve key data strategy issues involving quality, consistency and growth across customer and prospecting databases.
* At least 5 years' agency experience ideally gained within a top direct or digital agency
* Passion for creativity and emerging media
* Constantly curious and knowledgeable in ideas, communication strategy and measurement and evaluation
* Experience of a wide range of other market sectors
* 5+ years data planning experience
* Demonstrable skills in the following areas:
o Targeting for DM campaigns
o Delivery of DM campaigns
o Measurement and evaluation
o Data strategy development
o CRM experience is a pre-requisite. E-CRM experience would be even more beneficial.
* Understanding of the classical analytical techniques, CHAID, regression, system brief writing, and experience of managing analysts and analytic projects
* Lateral thinker able to work in a creative environment
* Enthusiasm for learning and developing data planning skills from an integrated media perspective
* Articulate with clear and concise communication and presentational skills
* Able to establish and build relationships with many individuals across the agency, clients and external suppliers.
* Open and friendly, able to fit in within an agency environment
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Effectively lead and direct the strategy team to plan and shape brilliant data ideas
* Become familiar with measurement methodologies that allow for key metrics to be delivered across the full consumer journey and digital and direct channels
* Support the Planning Director and the Head of Data Planning
* Work closely and confidentially with different stake holders on the brand side
* Develop presentations that deliver a strategy rationale and proposal to specific briefs / opportunities
If you're an experienced data planner with a real passion for direct & digital technologies this is the role for you. Not only will you be working at one the most entrepreneurial and successful agencies around, but you will be responsible for leading a global brands digital activity. Get in touch today to find out more.