Sorry, this job is no longer available
New Business & PR Co-ordinator for Advertising Agency
One of the largest and most successful creative communications agencies in advertising and branding based in London is looking for a New Business & PR Coordinator to join their lively team!
This is a really fantastic opportunity for someone with a relevant degree who is creative, pro-active, an excellent communicator and willing to get stuck in. Additionally, if you have specific skills in a particular area, this role will allow you to develop them.
The working environment and culture at this agency is unique; if you’re friendly, outgoing and always ready to go the extra mile, you’ll fit right in.
As New Business & PR Coordinator, your role is to be the focal point for the new business process both internally and externally and to ensure the marketing department runs smoothly. Additionally, you will assist with all the PR for the agency.
• Internal and external communications
• Composing press releases
• Liaising with Journalists on PR activity and booking all PR events, dinners and lunches
• Updating the website with relevant activity
• Assisting with filming and creating AAR reels
• Monitoring all media coverage on the agency
• Diary management for the head of department
• General administration
New Business Duties:
• Organising the weekly status meetings
• Compiling and updating the weekly business reports for the team
• Liaising with teams to keep the new business database up-to-date
• Being the first point-of-contact for all things new business
• Tracking and helping complete all new business tenders
• Working with credentials and case studies
• Owning the company website, ensuring its content is up-to-date
• Ad-hoc projects and campaigns
If you hold a relevant degree, have an interest in advertising and branding and all that comes with it and think the above sounds right up your street, what are you waiting for, apply now!
This role is to start in January and you must be available for registration with bis recruit on Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd January.
Salary £22-28k depending on experience.
***Please provide a short covering letter with your application describing why you think you’re the superstar this agency is looking for and what you can bring to the role. We want to see your personality shine here so don’t hold back!***