Online Marketing Executive
We are working with a large entertainment company who are currently looking to add an online marketing executive to their expanding marketing team. This is an amazing opportunity to work on an exciting new project. This person should have a real passion for marketing and have a creative mind in order to work with a client’s vision.
Job description for the Online Marketing Executive
- Work on campaigns throughout the entire marketing life cycle
- Work and strategize social media activities including Twitter and Facebook
- Work alongside the marketing manager in order to create data reports and present to other teams with further insight and suggestions
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in PPC, SEO, Google Analytics, etc.
- A good understanding of the marketing industry and current trends is essential
- Experience of being able to juggle multiple campaigns and manage different priorities
About this company
- Our client is a global entertainment company who are looking to extend their marketing team
- One-of-a-kind training in different areas in order for you to progress in the company
- They offer a competitive benefits package including 25 days holiday and team activities
About Norton Leigh
We cover every aspect of digital recruitment, from search engine marketing roles through to strategic senior management positions – delivering both contract and permanent recruitment solutions. http://www.nortonleigh.com