Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Manager- Analysis & Insight
Senior Manager – Analysis and Insight, Cambridgeshire, £50k + bens
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join this hugely successful and high profile insurance and financial services comparison website business as Senior Manager - Analysis & Insight. The successful candidate will drive significant value and profitability through creative use of analysis and analytical techniques across the entire business model. The successful candidate will develop a deep understanding of business performance levers and add insight to information to help drive the commercial development of the business.
Senior Manager – Analysis and Insight – The role
Heading up the Analysis & Insight area within the data function (with two direct reports) the successful candidate will develop the direction of the team and ensure it delivers according to plan and strategies. He or she will work closely with the relevant business functions helping them extract maximum value from their respective propositions through the provision of top class analysis services. Additionally, he or she will undertake a broad range of analysis activities, including, but not limited to, econometric modelling, consumer behavioural analysis, web analytics and product placement enhancement, demand-based product pricing optimisation and real-time decision analytics.
Senior Manager – Analysis and Insight– Skills and experience
You may have been performing a similar role in a forward thinking company or perhaps you have been frustrated working for a firm who failed to deliver the challenges you crave. You will be a great communicator with a real ability to convey technical matters coherently across the business. It goes without saying that you’ll be a self-motivated team player who relishes responsibility. You’ll be able to demonstrate some if not all of the following skills and attributes:
- Significant experience of working with, managing and interpreting data
- Demonstrable track record of delivering significant value and profitability through the creative use of analysis & analytics
- Experience of managing people to deliver on agreed goals and objectives
- Highly numerate and the highest levels of accuracy
- Innovation and creativity
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Able to demonstrate self-motivation & proactivity
- Strong planning & organisational skills
- Ability to convey technical matters coherently across the business
- Ability to gather and interpret business needs and requirements
- Significant hands-on analytic experience, which will include requirements scoping, data analysis, interpretation, and business summary/communication. SAS, SQL, Excel is a must, additional languages/tools an advantage.
- A background within an e-commerce environment would be an advantage and a strong commercial focus is essential.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/susanjobs for the full range of my latest jobs.