Sorry, this job is no longer available
Social Media Manager - Leading Music Entertainment Brand!
An exciting online entertainment service is looking for a Social Media Manager who is passionate about music to come on board and lead their team. The successful candidate will create culturally relevant content, brand social voices, and build and manage brand community pages across a variety of platforms. You'll be a strategic thinker, able to project manage and work with the content marketing team, whilst having a strong knowledge of how to get the best from social platforms and netiquette. You'll enjoy engaging with key influencers across a number of platforms, whilst utilising strong insight to monitor key trends, issues and relevant news stories.
You will need to:
* Be incredibly passionate about all things social media and music related
* Have managed staff previously - understanding how to get the best from people
* Demonstrate a track record of successful delivery measured against brand awareness
* Possess an incredibly high level of attention to detail and excellent grammar and English skills
* Have 4+ previous experience of community management, particularly Facebook, Youtube and Twitter
* Have a creative and enquiring mind - always hunting out eye-catching content within the music world
* Have previous experience of managing third party relationships, for instance outside social agencies
* Have experience with a wide range of social media measuring tools - such as Radian 6 or Sysomos
* Be passionate about evolving social strategy within the brand.
Salary: Up to £50K
*This role is initially a 6 month contract, with an expectation that the role will go permanent.*