Sorry, this job is no longer available
Web Analyst - Google Analytics / Client side / Shoreditch
Web Analyst - Google Analytics / Client side / Shoreditch online business
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a web analyst at my client who is a rapidly growing client side business who operates a number of highly successful ecommerce brands.
Based in East London in the heart of silicon roundabout my client have just over 100 people in their relaxed East London office. They run a number of online brands and are looking to build both the London team and also internationally with offices already established in New York and Australia.
- Expert point of contact for Web analytics for company.
- Working with the Marketing acquisition team, analyse trends and customer behaviour to identify areas of improvement both from an optimisation and business prospective.
- Responsible for the development and management of brand specific GA dashboards.
- Maintain Google Analytics from both a reporting and administration prospective.
- Providing analysis for user optimisation tests and both pre and post-test co-ordinating
- Working across the business (mainly Marketing, Brands, Product Development, User Interface) by completing a variety of web analytics related tasks.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years Google Analytics experience required.
- Strong knowledge of Hitwise or a similar.
- Deep Analytical skills.
- Collating, manipulation, analysing & presentation of data
- Computer Literate (Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Intermediate Excel experience to build and execute queries
- With the support of the wider analytics team, manage and deliver these projects to tight deadlines.
- Provide timely answers to ad-hoc information requests
A web analyst can expect a salary of £35,000 + benefits
For more information please call Sam Jones 020 8408 6070
SiteCatalyst, Web Trends, Coremetrics, Web, Mobile, Social, CRM, eMarketing, Online Marketing, Site Publishing, User acquisition, buying, a/b testing, campaigns, engagements, driving downloads, mobile, apps, SEO, PPC, Web analytics, report, analytics, insight, media, media planning, media buying,
Data and Analytics recruitment is our core business. Harnham provide recruitment services and advice across the following sectors - Marketing & Insight, Credit Risk, Data & Technology and Digital.