Sorry, this job is no longer available
Email Marketing Specialist:- Fashion,Retail,Campaign,Analytics
Email Marketing Specialist (Fashion, Retail, Campaign Monitoring, Planning, A/B Testing, Analytics, Ecommerce)
An experienced Email Marketing Specialist is required by a world leading fashion brand to work within the Digital Team in its London HQ.
The Email Marketing Specialist will be a key member of the digital team, leading the creation and execution of email campaigns to reach both acquisition and retention targets. Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop email segmentation, you will ensure that campaigns are targeted effectively for maximum ROI. You will engage with stakeholders of all levels to ensure that both the customer experience and business objectives are aligned to support the overall coordinated business strategy.
- Run all aspects of customer and email segmentation ensuring best practice is followed
- Day-to-day management of existing direct response and remarketing campaigns, including planning, monitoring, optimisation as well as analysis and communication of results to key internal stakeholders
- Work closely with the design and content teams to manage the email planning calendar
- Increase customers in database and email sign ups
- Report on email marketing campaigns
- Manage and report on online ratings and reviews
- Develop standalone digital projects, integrated campaigns to develop brand presence
- Co-ordinate content delivery ensuring global consistency
- Work with International Online Marketing Manager to develop A/B testing - analyse results of AB tests and recommend changes and updates
- Develop, manage and increase demand/brand generation activities through email and database marketing activities.
- Manage and report detailed analysis of all campaigns including establishment of measurable response rates, conversion rates, and ROI for all campaigns.
- Be a real team player and be driven by numbers and success
- Have excellent knowledge and a passion for eCommerce and online marketing
- Knowledge of e-campaign performance drivers and optimisation techniques
- Strong analytical abilities, with proven experience in Digital Analytics, preferably Google Analytics
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to work with other Departments to ensure project success
- Previous experience of working with an e-mail provider
- A strong understanding of content management systems
- HTML code knowledge and some experience with ESP is preferred for this role.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.