Sorry, this job is no longer available
Junior Digital Designer
Junior Designer, Digital Agency, Central London, £25-35K
Want 2014 to be the year in which you progress into your dream Junior Designer position? This Digital agency is transforming their client's digital presence offering world class knowledge in online and mobile strategy. They are looking for a Junior Designer to join their team of Digital Design masters and design innovative solutions; could this be the perfect job for you to kick start the year?…
With a strong belief that creativity, technology and media can make brands special, sharable and more valuable and are always looking at 'what's next', keeping their clients at the forefront of the online and mobile revolution.
They are looking for a Junior Designer to join their collaborative team of creative, techies, UX'ers etc. and help create 'magic'. They are passionate about career development through on the job continuous learning from all members of the creative team.
This is an awesome opportunity for a Junior Designer to join a dynamic team of designers working on projects for global giants, varying from confectionary to high street banks to global charities. You will be…
- Conceptualising and designing on projects
- Responsible for multiple projects, creating innovative graphic and visual designs for client's business needs.
- Participate in brainstorming/visioning sessions with client/team.
- Supporting developers to build final outcomes.
- Presenting final outcomes to clients
Want to join an agency that will transform your digital portfolio and help you leave your mark in 2014?
Well are you…
- Passionate about design demonstrating quality of execution within your portfolio?
- Experienced designing cross platform; desktop applications, mobile apps (iOS & Android) and web?
- Proven creative design success e.g. awards is advantageous
Keen to learn more? Then APPLY NOW!!! Send your CV to find out more.
Not quite you? Check out more jobs like this at www.zebrapeople.com/jobs