Sorry, this job is no longer available
Community Manager - London Agency - Beauty
The successful candidate will develop, lead and manage social media activity & communications across a portfolio of brands.
* Manage and contribute conversations in the social space in both scheduled and real-time.
* Generation of weekly reports.
* Making recommendations and generating ideas as well as sharing knowledge to aid in overall idea generation.
* Contributing to the social strategy and assisting in bringing the strategy to life across social.
* Keeping up to date with best practice on all major and emerging social platforms.
* Minimum 2 years experience within a community management/social media role.
* Solid understanding of the social media universe and how brands operate within it.
* Ability to use social listening tools (Radian6/Sysomos/Hootsuite) to generate insight to feed social conversation and reporting.
* Experience of managing social media communities of beauty/female brands highly preferable.
Salary: £30-35k depending on experience.
If this sounds like an ideal role and your experience matches the above criteria, apply now! Email CVs to email@example.com for more information.