Account Manager / digital savvy project manager - great agency!!
This is a brilliant role for a strong and confident client facing Project Manager / Account Manager who just loves making things happen digitally - ideal for someone who genuinely takes pride in delivering the build and development of a big website and all that goes with that. The client is a loved brand, and they are a great client - good to deal with and the agency is a fantastic place to work - really supportive and the team you are joining are just fab – likeable, honest, bags of integrity and just love what they do...
One of the most inspiring and lovely agencies to work at – they seem to effortlessly create a great work culture – mixing a genuine professionalism to servicing their clients along with a strong sense of self worth and making it a great fun place to be every day.
A few of the key skills needed for this role:
- Ideally they would love you to have 1 year of agency experience at Account Manager level and love the Project Managing side of the business
- You will be buttoned down on project management / account handling skills.
- Naturally capable & trusted pair of hands – a list maker and not too phased by delivering on multiple projects that can at time be fast moving
- you will be calm and show some experience of managing the day-to-day running of projects.
- Digital experience is a must, plus passion for marketing in general
- You will have learnt to be organised, proactive with strong detail skills and just relish the opportunity to influence the work and campaigns you are working on, always managing not only client but internal relationships really effectively too.
- As an Agency trained Account Manager you will have learnt the ability to multi-task, prioritise and be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- This account is creative but this particular role is very much about delivering a detailed digital project. So if you are naturally able to keep calm in chaos and remain unflappable, taking everything in your stride and even maybe thriving on it, then this is definitely a brilliant opportunity.
- They love resourcefulness at this agency – thinking on your feet, solution finding and lateral thinking around problem is definitely rewarded here.
Please get in touch if you tick any / all of the above – we would love to tell you more. Please send your details to us at email@example.com or simply click on the link below. Thank you for looking and good luck with your search!
The Firehorse Team
hello.. at Firehorse we specialise in recruiting for the marketing agency industry, working with some fantastic London agencies; digital, integrated, direct marketing & sales promotion, permanent & freelance, & at all levels of account handling & planning
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)