Sorry, this job is no longer available
Content Producer - Exhibition/Event Company - 1 year FTC
Highly regarded and established Event company who deliver an annual, prestigious global exhibition and conference which is attended by an audience of thousands. The company offers a top content Producer a great opportunity to utilise their content skills on one of the most dynamic and high profile annual events in the international broadcast/media calendar.
Working closely with the content editor and key international industry figures you will be required to steer the content and create critically and commercially successful events ensuring that the content and audience experience meets the events objectives. You will also seek new opportunities to drive growth and line manage a content executive.
Day to day:
· Develop excellent relationships with influential industry professionals and key stakeholders
· Lead focussed editorial meetings which deliver the best possible programme outcome
· Work with conference producers to identify and secure high level speakers
· Brief copywriters to ensure all related copy is relevant fresh
· Work with technical team to ensure all technical sessions in the conference are relevant and leading edge
· Manage and grown existing initiatives and identify new areas for conferences (through discussions with key industry influencers)
· Working with marketing team to define target audience and create targeted marketing communications
· Work closely with opps team to ensure the conference is delivered to a high standard
The ideal candidate will have a successful proven track record of managing and delivering an existing portfolio of conferences (minimum of 3 years), be able to demonstrate excellent planning, organisational and project implementation skills to budget and deadlines. You will need to be a team player and confident communicator who's able to influence, negotiate and build rapport with a number of key industry professionals and stakeholders. Experience of marketing and brand communications and used to researching and assimilating information. Ideally you will have an interest in the broadcast/media and latest technology trends.
If you're looking to work for one of the prestigious annual events and the above criteria describes you please click apply now. This role is urgent and they will be interviewing shortly.