Sorry, this job is no longer available
Fashion Content Editor
Fashion Content Editor – Luxury Fashion – Kent - 28-35k
A creative, innovative and fast moving online fashion retail company is now looking for a Content Editor, to take responsibility for the design direction of their award winning website.
You will be an established content manager or editor, with experience working for a fashion brand or publication. Online/digital publishing experience is essential, as well as a thorough understanding of how digital platforms affect content development and editorial. An excellent wordsmith, you will have published articles and work you can point to, whether it be more journalistic or lifestyle oriented.
This is a hands-on role but also a management and leadership role, as you’ll be expected to help grow a small team and proactively push forward content development.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Develop, lead and execute Content strategy
- Ensure all content development reflects the brand ethos in both tone of voice and editorial direction
- Work with the Head of Brand/Digital and Head of Digital Design to create and deliver brand-aligned strategy for content development
- Manage day-to-day execution of content initiatives and campaigns (themed features, brand features, activity on social channels, and more)
- Explore and create partnerships and promotional opportunities
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms and how to utilize them as communication tools (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs, etc)
- Demonstrative, cross channel/platform digital publishing experience
- Strong understanding of web trends, branding, usability and conversion
- A real passion for fashion and producing world class, digital content
- Creatively competent, able to input constructively into all aspects of content development projects
- Experience at a senior level in an online editorial role for a leading fashion brand or publication (digital experience is essential for this role)
- Excellent copywriting & copy editing skills
- Excellent communication and people management skills
The role is based in Kent and pegged between 28-35k DOE.