Sorry, this job is no longer available
International Search Planner
An excellent opportunity to join one of the Worlds leading Media Agencies. Our client is looking for an International Search Planner to work with one of the agencies largest International Utility accounts paying up to £32'000pa.
Our client is the world largest and dynamic Media Agency and they are pushing for excellence within this team. As an agency they will provide a clear direction for your career path and enable candidates with proven ability to excel into different areas and accounts with the Agency.
Our client is looking for a International Search Planner to assist the Account Manager in the delivery of the agency's planning output and development of client relationships. You will provide support on major briefs and take ownership of smaller projects under the guidance of the Account Manager or Associate Director. You will also be tasked with developing your strategic skills whilst already possessing strong client servicing skills and a good understanding of communication channels.
The key day to day tasks of the International Search Planner include:
* Supporting the AD/Manager
* Search campaign execution
* Keyword research & Adcopy creation
* Budget allocation and optimisation
* Campaign activation
* Reporting and analysis
* Helping to develop strategy
* Ownership of small briefs
* Managing integration with agency partners and local markets
* Presenting strategy and results to client
* Local market monitoring and reporting
Key attributes of the International Search Planner include:
* Ability to learn communications planning and agency applications
* Client servicing/ people skills
* Be able to build strategic plans
* Building knowledge across all biddable media but with focus on paid search
* Strong communication and confident
* Presentation skills (writing and delivery)
* Positive and passionate approach that motivates those around you
* Confidence to independently manage client relationships and briefs
* Ambition and drive to execute new solutions/ideas
* Experience with multi-market blue chip clients
If you think that you have what it takes, can tick off all the requirements above and want to work within the worlds leading Media Agency then I would like to hear from you.