Senior Web Analyst
This is a new opportunity for a Web Analyst to join a global digital marketing agency within their Research & Insights team in their London based offices. The team provides insights and recommendations based primarily on data analysis that help to increase clients’ performance and deliver exceptional results by understanding how people behave online. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop your digital skills, working with globally recognised clients.
The role of Web Analyst will include:
- Technical audit of web analytics accounts across various platforms
- Develop tracking implementation guides for multiple analytics platforms incl. Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Webtrends and Coremetrics to measure the impact of all online marketing activities for new and existing websites.
- You will optimise client web analytics platforms to enable the measurement and reporting of analytics data to determine channel performance and demonstrate ROI.
To fulfil this role you must have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a web analytics role; proven experience with Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst and Coremetrics tracking, platform configuration and optimisation
- A passion for online marketing
Please note that only candidates with relevant experience and who are eligible to work in the UK will receive a response.
About Hasson Associates
Hasson Associates specialise in providing talent to the Market Research, Strategy, Insight, Planning and Analysis Industry. We work both clientside and agency throughout the UK.