Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Brand Manager
Main Job Purpose:
To deliver and execute a Brand Marketing Plan with complete responsibility for the Digital delivery on a personal care product, in the UK and Ireland, that will deliver share and business growth for the business and for our customers.
1. Lead UK/Ire eCRM strategy and plan, building strong content, achieving ambitious acquisition target, and developing lead edge database management/segmentation strategy. Lead strategy and implementation of e UK social strategy ensuring compelling conversation calendar across multiple platforms
2. Day to day content management of website, Manage digital agency and media agency to develop and implement creative and innovative online campaigns and ensure strong SEO delivery.
3. Leading the tracking and optimisation of all digital activity, reviewing key digital KPIs along with other internal and external business and brand objectives. Driving the ROI of all activity to deliver best return.
4. Drive the e-commerce agenda, ensuring best practice implementation with key customers and partnering on pioneering activities. Work seamlessly with wider brand team (global and local) to ensure digital plans are fully integrated with wider brand plans
5. Development & delivery of cost effective plans on key projects against agreed targets
6. Targeted marketing through VIP management, partnerships, sampling programmes & sponsorships).
7. Work in cross functional teams to ensure successful execution of launch initiatives and post-launch evaluation
* Achievement of agreed UK/Ire sales, profit, share and brand equity targets set within the Business Plan.
* Deliver against key digital KPIs e.g. : Database acquisitions, Facebook community deliverables, Website traffic target, campaign ROI
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications:
* An understanding of eCRM, eCommerce, mobile, social media & brand marketing
* Understanding and in-depth knowledge of digital marketing and trends
* Knowledge of application of digital communications
* Experience of working with a Content Management System (CMS) and with digital agencies.
* Project Management
* Experience of Beauty marketing preferred
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.