Sorry, this job is no longer available
Purpose of Role
Reporting to the National Marketing Manager this is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a dynamic marketing team.
Main purpose of the role is to support the development and implementation of the marketing and communications strategy to compliment the company's growth plan.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities of the Role
* Development of marketing collateral including content, design and implementation.
* Assist with the organisation of PR activity on a regional and national level.
* Assisting in the planning and organisation of national and regional events, and exhibitions.
* Present campaign information and analysis to National Marketing Manager.
* To assist with the creation of well-targeted email and social media campaigns
* Participate in the management and control of the marketing budgets.
* Assist with monthly reporting on marketing activities and ROI.
* Research and analyse competitors marketing collateral making recommendations for our own materials.
Essential Criteria Required
* Knowledge and experience of Adobe design suite including Ps, Ai and iD
* Knowledge of email marketing and social media (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn).
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes and current web technologies.
* Effective influencer, with strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
* Strong analytical skills to track and report all marketing campaigns.
* Hold a current UK driving licence and be a car owner
* A proactive attitude.
* Energetic team player with a high level of enthusiasm.
- Experience working with in Social Care
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.