Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Brand Strategist
A Brand Consultancy headquartered in Dubai is looking to establish a London office, and grow a hub Design & Strategy team. They are looking for a Senior Brand Strategist who is capable of being both hands-on and strategic to head up the London office and drive business both within the UK and alongside the International teams. Currently they have a regular freelance pool of approximately ten Designers in the UK, so they would need this Senior Strategist to be proficient at managing freelance resources, too.
Their work is centred on Brand Development, and their projects frequently have a Design output across a number of sectors, including Aviation, Hospitality, Luxury Retail and FMCG in a truly international capacity. They are therefore looking for a senior Designer who can show a demonstrable ability to work across a number of different client sectors.
Key traits they’re looking for:
* An extensive Design and Branding Agency background, with approximately 7 years experience
* A strong creative mindset – able to implement and interpret Brand Strategy into Design output
* Excellent client management and business development skills
* An ability to work relatively independently of the senior leadership team
* An aptitude for growing an office and a team, as well as managing freelance resources
This is a great opportunity for an excellent senior Strategist to lead an office in one of the global creative hubs, as well as gain exposure to international projects. If you would like to find out more, please click ‘apply’!
Senior Brand Strategist / Branding & Design Consultancy / London / c. £60k to £65k