Sorry, this job is no longer available
PAID SEARCH MANAGER
A leading global media network, present across the world, is searching for their London office a Paid search Manager.
As a Search Manager you will play a pivotal role in day to day ownership of key client engagements and managing search executives.
Excellent Account Management
• Be the account lead by analysing and improving campaign results and overseeing the needs of the client, and ensuring the needs of the team in your management are meeting these
• Be the central client contact for your designated clients & internal account teams on search
• Attend all client search meetings, present, train and provide outstanding levels of client service to all team clients in a proactive manner
• Review work quality of your team and take appropriate actions and or training to improve quality levels and time management
• Assist in supporting the leadership of the team of search managers & search executives in the execution of Global Paid Search and SEO client engagements
• Become a specialist in your client(s) business
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, Power Point and other office tools
• At least 1 year of experience applying data mining / statistical techniques to real world business problems, and applying quantitative analysis in a business environment are a plus
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel across range of analytical formulas
• Provide analytical support to a growing number of client accounts using statistical tools
• Mentor individuals workloads, and manage their expectations within the business constructs
• Pitch in at all levels to foster team support as we rapidly grow month on month
• Contribute central search collateral projects
• Up sell additional Search services and expand search spends of existing your client base
• Assisting in establishing best practices across both paid search & SEO
The ideal candidate will be expected to hit the ground running; establishing themselves and building relationships with both clients and internal account teams. You will also take the initiative to lead by example across the team search managers and executives.
The Paid Search Manager will be expected to successfully manage existing client engagements as well as upsell additional search services. You will also be measured upon the performance of the individuals who you are responsible for.
The ideal candidate should be aware of what’s going on in our industry, popular culture, the consumer and business world, emerging media and new technologies as well as understand the implications for the business and be able to communicate the potential impact to clients and our team.
You will understand our companie business model and how we make money and demonstrate the ability to identify and action opportunities to grow profitable revenue.
You must also be willing to share opinions and ideas, listen well and actively seek to understand the opinions of others. You should build team effectiveness by providing a clear definition of what’s expected.
Key skills & knowledge:
• Minimum of 2 years search experience ideally with experience of managing global search clients
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong project management skills
• Strong client relationship skills
• Strong leadership skills, including support and development of team skills
• Effective and efficient working style / management of team resource
• Experience of Direct Response marketing desired
• Language skills desirable