Executive Creative Director – Unique London Agency – £140k+
We are thrilled to be working with the most pioneering agency in London on this exciting opportunity.
The agency are an exciting start up who operate very differently to traditional agencies. They work with a number of clients in highly regulated sectors (alcohol, gaming, lottery, tobacco) so previous experience in these areas will be a huge advantage.
It is their unique ethos, diverse approach to client servicing and proven track record of results that is causing a huge buzz in the industry. There is simply no other agency like them, they are simply one of a kind and ground breaking in their field.
As a result of myriad pitch wins, the agency are experiencing fast growth and need a dynamic, compelling candidate to head up the creative services team.
The candidate must have previous experience of operating at a similar role at an agency.
The agency will ONLY appoint someone who is already very experienced at this level, not individuals with the potential capability to grow into the role in due course.
Executive Creative Director Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a key senior role with a seat on the board and as such carries part responsibility for the future direction and delivery of the business.
This role represents the creative capability of the business and you need to be able to ‘inspire and impress’ whilst leading their creative vision.
Being very comfortable operating with senior clients at board level is a given.
With responsibility for all creative work sent to clients, this role both owns and drives the agency’s creative excellence alongside ensuring adherence to output quality and timeliness of delivery.
This person will also recruit, motivate and manage a team of Creative and Design Directors, their respective teams and third party contractors.
It is essential that whilst championing and owning the creative output, teams work very collaboratively with other Client Services colleagues.
Key Requirements of the Executive Creative Director Role
- Demonstrable previous excellence in a similar role and a track record of success
- Proactive and driven to move the business forward
- Robust and confident to work in a very challenging environment
- Create, lead and direct creative and design excellence
- Ensure outstanding delivery for all projects.
- Outstanding team / supplier management skills
If you’re a tenacious, results orientated and a proactive candidate looking for your next big agency role that could really rocket your career then get in touch today.
This unique opportunity is one that is not to be missed!
If you have the proven skill set and would like to apply for this great opportunity, please email me with a copy of your CV and portfolio.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for Copywriters (on and offline), Project Managers, Designers, Art Directors and Creative Directors at all levels.
About Fill Recruitment Ltd
Fill Recruitment are a dynamic consultancy that specialise in agency recruitment for permanent, contract and freelance roles in integrated, sales promotion, database and direct marketing and above-the-line agencies.
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Creative Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Creative Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Creative Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (East)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Creative Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)