Sorry, this job is no longer available
Online Marketing Executive, Travel, London
The main body of this role is to ensure maximum conversion from traffic to sales by developing and implementing online activities, in line with the business plan.
To be considered you will need to have experience in managing a website using a CMS, SEO and PPC experience, good Social Media knowledge and fantastic attention to detail.
• Develop the Social Media and online Marketing strategy and marketing plan in association with the Marketing & eCommerce Manager
• Plan and implement a programme of online and database marketing activity using the most efficient tools and channels available
• Define and write campaign briefs and success criteria based on annual SMAP marketing objectives in association with the Marketing & eCommerce Manager
• Implement PPC, viral and banner campaigns to increase traffic flow and generate target leads online
• Create and manage campaign schedules, in conjunction with creative agency
• Ensure delivery of all campaign applications on time, to budget and to the highest standard
• Manage and co-ordinate the inbound and outbound Social Media communication with close co-operation of other town office departments (Customer Sales/ Marketing & PR/ Customer Relations)
• Develop, implement, manage and measure local Social Media Marketing and PR campaigns with PR and creative agencies
• Analyse web traffic statistics and present regular reports on site behaviour and campaign impact
• Provide input and guidance to ECX team on SEO activity in relation to the web site
• Develop and implement content and usability tools on web site to support marketing campaigns as appropriate
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Excellent ecommerce knowledge
• Web analytics experience
• Social Media Marketing experience
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong digital skills and understanding
• Experience of working within Travel, Aviation, Retail or FMCG desired
• The ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please send your CV to Jessica Ferguson at Blue Skies Careers, ASAP!
Blue Skies specialise in Marketing Recruitment and Creative Recruitment covering Clientside, Account Handling, PR and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.