Digital Designer 4 Dog Loving Start Up
Digital Designer - Start Up - Central London - up to £40K
Looking for a 'Paw'some new role?...(only pun I promise)… This fun loving start-up is on the search for a Digital Designer who shares their love of dogs as well as a true passion for digital design.
A fun loving start-up who have built a business on their love of man's best friend, the dog, are looking for Digital Designer to help push the digital boundaries. What seems like a fun, quirky venture is also a heartfelt on whereby they are truly helping their users with their product, not just making the fat fatter.
They are now in the progress of expanding their team and therefore need you, Digital Designer, to help develop their digital presence; working in a rapid environment though always keeping the users best interest at the heart of your designs.
Now in their second year, having had a really successful first year, they are looking for a Digital Designer who can take most of the workload off of the founder allowing him to focus other aspects of the business. Directly reporting to the founder, there is lots to be learned from him; previously leading large UX and design teams in global brands, though you will also get a lot of leeway to put your own stamp on things and really make this your own.
- Organic process so set way of doing things but often researching, creating Wireframes, prototyping, sketching, testing and over all designing.
- Developing existing parts of the sites from complete redesigns of sign up page to small alterations on specific pages.
- Occasional print collateral but main focus is digital.
- Future projects; complete redesign of mobile application.
Do you have a genuine love for dogs and want to join close knit team that are exploring a truly unique new marketplace?
Well are you…
- Equipped with a digital portfolio which demonstrates responsive design and true knowledge of web design?
- Responsive to "critique", open to ideas and criticism and use this to make iterations?
- Well versed use of colour, typography, interface?
- Upbeat, positive and genuinely just a nice person to be around?
Yes? Then APPLY NOW!!! Send me your CV and Portfolio today!!
Not quite you? Check out our other roles at www.zebrapeople.com/jobs
About Zebra People
We’re a specialist new media recruitment consultancy with a long track record of success in this industry.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Design Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Design Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Design Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Design Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Design Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)