Sorry, this job is no longer available
Loyalty Marketing Manager
Our client, a leading consumer healthcare business, is currently seeking a Loyalty Marketing Manager to develop and manage a loyalty strategy. This role requires a strategic thinker to develop and execute world class customer loyalty and reward programs as well as driving customer acquisition and retention.
Responsibilities will include:
• Make best use of customer data, and deliver meaningful campaigns to clients which are highly targeted and aggressively convert and maximise each and every customer
• Provide insight into the current client database and drive spend and loyalty. Plan & execute highly targeted loyalty campaigns and provide full ROI analysis.
• Identify and develop loyalty reporting requirements and proactively build and analyse these reports and make recommendations for improvements.
• Develop and make recommendations to improve the current CRM programme both from a business and customer value perspective.
• Drive internal and client engagement.
• Work with stakeholders to ensure all loyalty marketing campaigns are legally compliant, and on brand.
• To ensure, as appropriate, the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information being held, accessed, or processed within the remit of the post.
To be considered for this role you will be ideally educated to degree level or equivalent, with proven experience in developing, implementing and executing CRM/loyalty marketing strategies along with excellent project management skills and a high level of commercial acumen. You must be quick to identify performance or activities using data insight and make conclusive recommendations toward refining and improving activities.
Commutable from Oxford, Reading, Swindon and surrounding areas. Great opportunity for a CRM Executive or CRM Manager looking for a loyalty focused role.
Loyalty Marketing Manager, Oxfordshire, £30-35k, Retail
Blue Skies specialise in Marketing Recruitment covering Clientside, Account Handling, PR and Executive. We also have a specialist Creative Recruitment team. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.