Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Manager-Corporate Display Advertising
Well-known online marketplace is seeking an ambitious, sales hungry and experienced digital sales person to join their successful and expanding team
- Responsible for sourcing new business and managing multiple clients within their specific sector across the UK.
- New Business and Account Management
- Pushing sales through face to face meetings.
- Responsible for creating advertising solutions to meet clients' needs, through the use of digital formats
- You will be responsible for building your own client base from scratch.
- Excellent in-person and phone-based communication skills (particularly capable of highlighting key product features and maintaining client interest over the phone).
- Ability to lead phone-based and face-to-face client meetings and have good dialogue with the clients marketing through to Director Level.
- Candidates must have solid Display sales experience (2 - 3 years), preferable in a similar role to Key Account Management.
- Candidates must be a quick learner and able to adapt as the job requires and as the online industry changes.
- The ideal candidate will have some basic skills using SalesForce, Google DFP, and ComScore & TGI data plus have a basic understanding of how audience/behavioral retargeting works.