Junior Print project Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Junior Project Manager at a leading Production agency in Central London.
The main aim is to support the account group to deliver client work in an accurate and timely manner and to gain a good understanding of design & production, business and clients.
Client & Customers
•Develop & maintain a strong relationship with the team & studio and strive to exceed their expectations.
•Develop and maintain a good understanding of the client and their organisation
•Manage team expectations
•Offer daily support to the account group
•Support team members, designers and Mac operators in the pursuit of delivering the highest standard of service to the client
•Ensure all Project Managers (PM) are kept in the loop at all times regarding project timings and print requirements
If you are looking for a role in Project Management at entry level or if you have a years experience this will be for you!
Ideally looking for a candidate with prior agency exposure and ideally who has worked on print projects.
About Premier Media
Since 2007 Premier Group has developed a strong foothold in the Media, Print and Creative New Media marketplace
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)