Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Data Analyst - CRM
Client Side - Ecommerce
Senior Data Analyst - The Company
This leading fashion and lifestyle retail brand are based in Central London. With a reputation for excellence, they have an impressive physical portfolio as well as an ever growing ecommerce presence. As the demand for multi-channel marketing is ever increasing, my client are dynamic and forward thinking in their concepts for routes to market.
If you are from a Data/CRM background and want to work in retail/fashion/ecommerce then this could be the job for you. Read on for more details:
Senior Data Analyst - The Role
As the Senior Data Analyst you will be working in the CRM team. You will be producing daily, weekly and monthly reports on transactional and behavioural data. From this analysis you will be proactively reporting and making recommendations with data to evidence your decision.
Specifically you will:
* Be using SQL/Oracle to create in-depth reports
* Responsible for driving the use of data to create insight for the CRM team and other key business units
* Managing and maintaining the databases and systems
* Delivering recommendations for overall business and CRM strategies evidenced through data
* Identifying opportunities for key technical advances and implementing the changes
Senior Data Analyst - The Person
The minimum requirement for this role is experience in SQL and the ability to code in Sequel. You will be a proactive worker with an analytical approach and keen to use your skills in evangelising big data to a large company. Your experience of data modelling and databases will enable you to ensure the CRM team is using the information it has to the highest advantage.
Specifically you will:
* Be customer focused with good commercial awareness
* Excellent communicator who is articulate and the ability to formally present to key stakeholders
* Be meticulous with a keen eye for detail
* Have experience dealing with key stakeholders and reporting to and influencing stakeholders
* Have similar commercial experience in a similar role/position for a minimum of 18 months.
The role will play a critical role in a successful business. If this is the Data/CRM Analyst role for you then apply now!
Feel free to call me directly on:
Kate Dickenson - PFJ - +44 (0)207 612 3848
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KATE DICKENSON"
Apply for this role today and become a Data/CRM Analyst by sending me your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£26k-£100k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out our LinkedIn group: Search for Performance Marketing London, Or follow us on Twitter: @PFJdigitalmktg