Sorry, this job is no longer available
In-Market Trade Activation Specialist Fixed Term Contract
Bose is known to customers throughout the world as a provider of quality home cinema, music and loudspeaker systems. Wherever good sound is needed, Bose is there.
We aim for excellence in everything we do. From the way we run our business to our customer service. From the products to the owner's manuals you'll use to set them up. In everything we do, we truly believe that "good enough" is merely a starting point.
We are recruiting for full time In-Market Trade Activation Specialists on a fixed term contract finishing end of March 2015. The role will report into the European Trade Marketing Manager and will be based in the UK and/or Edam.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive local Retail plan in line with the European marketing strategy for the Headphone category
- Work closely with the sales team to develop and implement trade marketing plans
- Improve retail presence before launch of any demand generation plan
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Trade Marketing and/or retail marketing is essential
- Experience and knowledge of the Consumer Electronics industry
- Experience of relationships with key resellers
- Collaborative and strong relationship builder
- Excellent communication skills required