Sorry, this job is no longer available
European Product Manager Fixed Term Contract
Bose is known to customers throughout the world as a provider of quality home cinema, music and loudspeaker systems. Wherever good sound is needed, Bose is there.
We aim for excellence in everything we do. From the way we run our business to our customer service. From the products to the owner's manuals you'll use to set them up. In everything we do, we truly believe that "good enough" is merely a starting point.
We are recruting for a European Product Manager for a fixed term contract to finsh end of March 2015. This role will report into the European Category Business Manager
- Developing and executing strategy and sales and marketing plans for the headphone category in Europe.
- Drive all initiatives, activities and processes that contribute to product growth across countries and sales channels/dealer types.
- Forecast and monitor business results
- Complete a range of projects specific to business needs
Skills and Experience:
- Must have proven experience of developing and executing strategy & marketing plans at or above managerial level
- Knowledge and experience of the consumer electronics industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Must be willing to travel intensively
- Collaborative and strong relationship builder