Sorry, this job is no longer available
London - Soho
Up to £40k + extensive benefits including bonus
Our client is a British that's a world leader in what they do which is to create award-winning computer graphics and visual effects software used globally by leading artists, designers and creative professionals.
In 2013 the company made the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the fourth consecutive year.
We're looking for a Channel Manager with sales and marketing experience. The Channel Manager will work closely with the sales team to drive revenue through the channel by developing and implementing a worldwide channel sales and marketing plan.
· Executive and maintain global sales strategies through the channel
· Prepare the annual channel marketing plan in alignment with channel sales goals
· Ensure effective and frequent communication of key information to partner network
· Identifying gaps and underperforming partners and working to appoint / change / add to partner network
· Responsible for all partner communication
· Support sales team to hit assigned targets
· Knowledge and experience of the design industry and CAD style software
· Be highly tenacious, with strong communication and influencing skills
There's a full job spec available so please apply to find out more.