Sorry, this job is no longer available
Regional Marketing Manager
The role would suit a senior marketing manager, ideally from a Financial or Professional Services background, ideally but not essentially, within an investment management business.
Responsibility for the planning, co-ordination and implementation of marketing activities for London and the Southern offices. To act as a marketing expert working with the assigned regional offices to plan, develop and deliver the marketing activity for each of the offices and ensuring delivery of effective and profitable results.
- Advise and support the regional offices within the designated area effectively
- Ensure that all activity fits with the brand guidelines
- Control and check all marketing material prior to delivery.
- Writing of regular reports for Line Manager to communicate results on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Plan and develop marketing activity for all offices to agreed budgets, volumes and timescales.
- Work with in-house designers to produce marketing communications that have visual impact and are within brand guidelines.
- Develop new ideas for reaching the customer and delivering the brand proposition, expressed through potential sponsorships, events and activities.
- Liaising with Offices to manage requests for online, press ads, brochures, seminars and other events.
- Ability to conduct effective and efficient briefings of design team to ensure clarity, consistency and effective communications.
- Provide accurate proof reading skills to ensure all material is correct prior to proceeding to production.
- Researching sponsorship opportunities as requested by Head of Operations and negotiating proposals on behalf of offices.
- Local PR Support for offices in conjunction with the PR Team.
- Keep all relevant departments informed about marketing activity.
- Conduct marketing events as and when required.