Sorry, this job is no longer available
London or Manchester
We are looking to recruit an exceptional Marketing Executive for this high profile International Law firm.The Marketing Executive's primary role is to support the Brand Communications Manager and Senior Marketing Communications Exec in marketing projects and campaigns, assisting in the production of the firms' marketing materials and promotional items. To implement effective working practices to ensure that Marcomms projects progress through the department on time, on budget and on strategy. You will manage and maintain systems and processes that keep Communications products up to date and easily accessible to lawyers and the practice (including the business development portal.)
* Liaise with internal clients, other support functions such as facilities or central management, third party suppliers such as printers or design agencies, to ensure all parties involved in a project are fully communicated to, kept up to date of progress and have clear actions at every step of a project lifecycle.
* Maintain concise project files and documentation so that an audit trail for each job is maintained.
This includes, all correspondence, purchase orders, print quotes, invoices etc.
* Communication – ensure status of key projects is regularly communicated to the Brand and Communications Manager in a timely and easy to digest manner.
Print and Production
* To assist the Marcomms team by liaising with internal and external printers and clients on the firm's printed communications and stationery.
* Working with the relevant facilities members to ensure all stationery items are onbrand, this means assisting with artwork production and management.
* Manage and maintain the firm’s library of digital assets – this includes logos, imagery and photography
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years proven experience either within a professional services environment, or in a similar role.
He/she will have a degree and have or be interested in working towards a CIM Marketing certificate, to ensure they have a good appreciation of the principles of business development and marketing, which underpin this role.
The Jobholder must possess exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels. They must be able to communicate effectively and credibly with lawyers, Business Development Managers and designers on technical and creative matters. Essential to the success of this role is the ability to build excellent working relationships with colleagues in the team, the wider firm and with external suppliers.
A high degree of literacy is required as the jobholder will be working with a variety of printed and electronic communications. Excellent proof reading skills and attention to detail are a must, coupled with the ability to write clear business correspondence.