They are now looking for a Strong Mid/Senior level Project Manager to join their brilliant team.
You will manage comms work as well as larger global projects (mobile application development/large website builds/ wider strategy pieces for the client's loyalty programmes).
You will solely be responsible for delivery of website business-as-usual updates and managing localisation projects through. Finally you will also manage small comms projects and short term tactical promotions.
* Proven track record of experience at managing technology/web projects as well as proven experience delivering programmes of communications type projects
* Process orientated (Agile/Waterfall)
* Excellent communication skills - deals well with conflict, is solutions based orientated
* Ability to work well with 3rd party suppliers and coordinate projects with an off-site team
* Experience implementing processes and ensuring quality of delivery for cross channel projects
* Ability to get team members from different disciplines to come together as a team and ability to lead team members to deliver on schedule and within budget constraints in a constructive manner
* Thorough understanding of the principles of Project Management and appropriate methodologies and processes
If you're up for the challenge send your CV to Katie@digitalgurus.co.uk to hear more!