Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Campaign Manager
My client is the world leading specialists in Software, Consulting and Technology Enabled Outsourcing in the key markets of Insurance, Telecommunications and the resulting Related Sectors. They have an annual turnover of £2billion and need a Marketing Campaign Manager to drive them to more success for the next 12 months. A fantastic opportunity for a driven marketer to further their career and knowledge in a fast paced but very rewarding atmosphere.
The ideal candidate will need to be competent in implementing huge global campaigns and must be ablemanage all aspects from set-up to post campaign reporting. Other skills needed cover both online and offline marketing so an understanding and deep knowledge of the full marketing mix is essential. Other main duties include:
- To plan and manage on-line marketing (email, co-reg, display, affiliate, lifestyle, PPC, SEO) campaigns for customer acquisition
- To analyse and report on off-line acquisition campaigns (radio, directories, TV, Press, telephone surveys etc.)
- To develop new business opportunities seeking out new suppliers and marketing channels
- To provide detailed campaign analysis in order to maximize return on investment and drive down the cost of acquisition
The ideal candidate must be:
- Intelligent, logical thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self Motivated and diligent
- Positive outlook, calm under pressure
The working week consists of Mon - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
The role holder would be available immediately or on a 1 week notice from their current employment and have experience at this level and genuinely feel that they could thrive in the role.