Account Manager [Sales Promotion / Retail] – Greater / North London –– up to £32k
One of London’s top ‘just out of town’ agencies with an amazing reputation seeks a talented Account Manager to work on some excellent FMCG and retail brands.
Just 20 minutes from central London, this agency seek an Account Manager to be dedicated to and hold responsibility for excellence in delivery of sales promotion projects on some well known FMCG brands.
It’s such a varied role, you’ll have no time to get bored in this Account Manager role and you will learn so much in the process.
As Account Manager, you will report into an Account Director too, being part of a smaller team means you’ll get the chance to pick up more responsibilities, very quickly!
The Account Manager will have:
- Previous experience in sales promotion marketing
- Proven experience at Account Manager level in a similar environment
- Experience in working with ideally FMCG brands
- Ability to approach briefs from a strategic perspective, and apply the strategic approach to evaluation of creative ideas and executions
- Experience of developing an account and growing the business desirable.
- Confident in presenting and selling creative ideas, whether face to face or over the telephone.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure whilst managing multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills – works in a time efficient and organised manner
- Previous experience of managing Account Executive(s) a plus, but not essential.
This is a chance for an Account Manager to work in a fun and social agency that deliver some fantastic work!
Don’t miss out on this great role.
Account Managers - please send us your CVs today.