Sorry, this job is no longer available
Head of Marketing
17 February 2014
17 March 2014
£50000 - £51000 per annum + company 1/4ly bonus
My client is a leading international name in renewable energy and has established a fantastic "store in store" concept with one of our most iconic retail chains. This is an investment product which, once installed, can help generate an income for the home with a renewable energy source.
Due to expansion within their head office team, they now have an opportunity for a creative and innovative Head of Marketing to join them at a pivotal moment.
This exciting new venture requires a driven, self-starter who is able to create an inspirational vision for the brand across all marketing channels. The benefits of renewable energy are very much in the zeitgeist and the successful Head of Marketing will use their considerable experience across all forms of print and digital advertising to help build brand awareness.
As Head of Marketing you will be responsible for the creation and development of compelling, consumer led brand-marketing strategies resulting in increased brand awareness and increased sales.
Responsibilities of the Head of Marketing role will include:
- Managing the development of the overall UK marketing strategy and initiating high profile campaigns
- Effectively utilising the marketing budget to realise maximum ROI
- Liaising with agencies and major stakeholders to ensure a clear brand message
- Identifying new opportunities for brand penetration
- Compiling effective marketing data on customer base to utilise consumer campaigns
- Managing the marketing team through clear leadership, ensuring their growth and development
The successful candidate will be:
- A creative, commercially savvy marketer able to expand the reach of this new solar proposition
- Experienced at establishing a new brand within the UK and Europe with a proven track record of maximising brand penetration
- Adept at developing and maintaining key stake holder relationships
- Knowledgeable and innovative regarding ATL and BTL advertising
- An advocate for renewable energy
We're open to candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, but previous experience gained in retail marketing and a passion for green energy is preferred.
To find out more, please send your current CV.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Pzazz Retail is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of retail roles. If you're looking for a fresh approach to retail recruitment, please contact us now.