£40,000 - £50,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join this much loved brand in Peterborough, you will have expertise in both campaign and media management and online performance marketing.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing a team as well as external agencies and the online marketing budget.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the using consumer insight and performance analysis and help define the digital media strategy.
The Digital Marketing Manager will have the following skill set:
• Experience of online marketing and strong numerical / analytical ability
• Core skills in search - both PPC and SEO
• Experience in display and retargeting - knowledge of RTB buying across both mobile and desktop would be great advantage
• Proven ability to optimise media agency relationships
• Experience of media planning across a broad online mix
• Experience of working in e-commerce environment
• Strong communication skills
• Positive can do attitude
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Ability to think strategically
• Able to work to tight deadlines, and deliver within agreed timeframes
• CIM/IDM qualifications
The Digital Marketing Manager will be rewarded with excellent benefits to include a 10% bonus! My client is looking to move quickly so don’t delay get your CV across immediately to avoid disappointment.
Blue Skies specialise in Marketing Recruitment covering Clientside, Account Handling, PR and Executive. We also have a specialist Creative Recruitment team. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.