This is a truly unique opportunity to contribute and grow with a world-class team and enjoy the latest, awesome computer hardware for a great presentation designer within this world famous company.
Presentation Designer - The Role
Must demonstrate advanced level design and layout skills. Expert in PowerPoint, Keynote and Word with additional knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator (photo manipulation, isolating imagery, layering, etc.) After Effects and Cinema 4D
- Expert in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Advanced level design and layout skills.
- Minimum of 5 years professional design experience required.
- Ability to transform hand-drawn sketches or complex, noisy designs into beautiful and strategic slides.
- Creative in solving multiple layout options for a single concept.
- Competent in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Manage multiple projects under tight deadline pressure.
- Experience working with high-level executives a plus.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Cara Murphy"
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for a confidential chat, please contact: Cara Murphy | DD: 0207 845 7261 or send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org