£150 - £225 per day
My client is a market leader and an international brand; they are looking to recruit a Web Optimisation Executive to deliver the optimisation of their websites their customer journey. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful team responsible for ensuring site optimisation and functionality that will dictate my client's global strategies.
The Web Optimisation Executive will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the implementation of site enhancements to increase revenue and improve overall customer experience/engagement.
- Driving continued optimisation of the website for customers and to achieve the commercial targets.
- Aligning site optimisation with customer behaviour and offline marketing plans.
- Identify and resolve any website functionality or customer experience issues.
- manage external agencies and suppliers to deliver campaigns and drive strategic projects
- Liaise with the technical teams to ensure site standards are maintained with regards to new developments..
The Web Optimisation Executive will possess the following:
- Previous experience of delivering web optimisation strategies.
- A thorough knowledge of digital marketing and optimisation development and delivery.
- Experience of working in a fast paced and commercial environment.
- Strong communication skills; the ability to liaise with both web literate and non-literate colleagues.
-A passion for innovation to the delivery of the customer journey.
We have a variety of temporary jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on 02076123834 to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for LUKE PFJ
Or on Twitter @LUKEPFJ