PR Account Manager
We have a brilliant opening for a PR Account Manager to join a well-established and highly respected b2b PR agency.
As PR Account Manager, you’ll be joining an expanding award-winning agency and will be responsible for a multitude of b2b accounts, ensuring that they are all running smoothly, to deadlines and budgets. On a daily basis, you’ll be supporting the Directors, formulating and executing PR plans, creating stories, coordinating projects, highlighting media opportunities, planning events and writing for a wide range of articles. Whilst in this role, you will also be concentrating on developing your experience and skills in the PR industry and will have the chance to progress within this superb agency.
To be considered for this role, it would be ideal if you had a strong PR agency background and it is imperative that you have gained experience within any of the following sectors (automotive, manufacturing, engineering or technology) as you will need to reflect your level of understanding when advising clients and when handling specialist media. Importantly, my client requires a truly passionate and experienced PR professional who can handle a diverse range of accounts, make and immediate impact and hit the ground running. It is also an essential requirement that you have outstanding writing skills and are able to write for technical blogs, press releases, websites, and articles and you must be committed to developing a career in technology focused PR.
So, if this sounds like your ideal opportunity, don’t hesitate to send your CV to Debra Bullmore-Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0121 355 0955 for a confidential discussion and more information. Please be aware the due to the high volume of CVs expected, if you have not received a response from us within 72 hours then unfortunately, your application has not been successful.
- 18 February 2014
- 18 March 2014
- Agency, Integrated Agency, PR Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Automotive, Manufacturing, Telecommunications / IT
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Business Development, Campaign Management, Editorial / Journalism / Content, Project Management, Public Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Public Relations Agency jobs in West Midlands
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Public Relations Integrated Agency jobs in West Midlands
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Public Relations PR Agency jobs in West Midlands
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Public Relations Client Side / In-house jobs in West Midlands
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Public Relations Automotive jobs in West Midlands