SEO Technical Specialist - Leading Media Agency
This fantastic role came in this week and is getting snapped up quickly! We are looking for someone who considers themselves a SEO specialist and would feel comfortable sitting within a team and leading the technical delivery of SEO.
This fantastic role will see you:
- Compiling, presenting and implementing detailed recommendations to some leading clients including how to optimise website architecture, internal link structure, server and CMS requirements
- Demonstrating your passion and enthusiasm for the internet and SEO through being encouraged to keep up to date with the latest industry changes
- Taking the lead in project managing clients developers and designers to produce websites how you deem suitable
- Being responsible for making recommendations to clients and recommend strategies for improvement
As the ideal person, you will have:
- 2-4 years' experience within an agency in an SEO position
- A degree within Information technology or similar
- Technical understanding of the internet and search engines and how they rank websites
- The ability to project manage and communicate positively to clients
- Formed over 10 years ago with the backing of another leading global media company
- Bills over £130 million per annum and has offices in various locations in the UK
- Been going through sustained and successful growth through new business wins and is one of the top media agencies in the UK now
- Strong focus on DR world
- Able to train people up across media channels if you were looking to immerse yourself in the whole media world
If this brand new SEO takes your interest, please do not hesitate to apply now!!
We currently have a number of other exciting SEO opportunities which I would be very keen to chat through with you, all at prominent companies.
Due to the high number of applications it is not always possible to respond to each one. If you have not heard from Ultimate Asset a week after your CV submission then unfortunately your application has not been successful. We do however wish you all the best in your job search.
SEO Content Specialist - Leading Media Agency