Sorry, this job is no longer available
Qual SRE/RM - Online Qual - Medium sized agency - Central London £28-35k
We have a unique opportunity for a qualitative senior research executive/research manager, who wants to have a broader remit. This candidate will play a lead role in the development of the online qual offering. The agency are a well established and well received medium sized research agency. They have a big international presence with offices across Europe, and work on global strategic projects. Some of their biggest clients include Sky, McDonalds, Nike, BBC, Unilever.
They have even been doing work in fast growing emerging markets. The qual team works across all of the verticals within the agency, covering FMCG, Retail, Media, Tech, Financial, Kids research, public sector and everything in between. Projects cover concept & NPD, Content testing, Brand and strategy development, comms testing & shopper behaviour.
The work spans both traditional qual methods and more innovative online techniques. The agency have numerous unique online qual products. They are looking to develop more in the online community space, as such are looking for a candidate who wants to be hands on with project work and wants to work in conjunction with directors to develop the offer.
- You will be tasked in developing the digital qual offering.
- Hands on with varied project work, where you will work on every aspect of the role.
- Writing proposals, with senior support
- Provide guidance / mentoring to more junior researchers
- International projects
- 2years plus of qual agency experience
- Experience of working on every aspect of the project
- Online qual / community experience is ideal. - At least an interest in online qual is essential
To be considered for this role, where you will have lots of responsibility and be ultimately responsible for the development of the qual offering please click apply now.