Core competences for this role:
- A passion for marketing & advertising is essential
- A strategic self-starter who can simplify complex client briefs and find solutions for them
- Marketing experience with an understanding of integration (Digital/BTL/ATL/Experiential/Design & Branding)
- Experience in managing approximately 25 live client briefs
- Advertising or Marketing recruitment experience for agencies / departments
- Agency experience a benefit, but not necessary
- A track record in building and managing client relationships whether from scratch or an existing relationship
- Experience in working with numerous candidates to build solid relationships and develop a network of talent individuals
- Experience of the fast paced nature of managing freelance briefs
Who are we searching for?
- A strong consultant who can join a growing team and agency where the pace is quick, but the delivery is executed perfectly
- Someone who likes a challenge, who has a vision to be the best and would like to come on an adventure!
- Somebody who thrives on delivering high quality work
- A talented sole who wants to change the perception of a recruitment consultant and be better!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a consultant who can see the ceiling above them and who is frustrated by not being able to progress. It's essential that you have experience working in recruitment within the marketing agency sector as you'll be expected to get stuck in from day one. Due to the size of our consultancy, self-starters only need apply - we have a very entrepreneurial culture and are highly motivated to drive the business forward.
We are looking for someone who is building themselves an industry-wide reputation for being a well connected recruitment consultant, with really solid client relationships, a talented pool of freelance candidates and someone who is able to drive their own new business. Salary: £20K - £30K + excellent commission structure + iPhone + laptop + soft benefits