Sorry, this job is no longer available
F/L M-W Digital Recruitment Consultant (Tech UX and PM) £20-30K
Core competences for this role:
- A passion for digital, advertising and marketing is essential.
- A strategic self starter who can simplify complex client briefs and find solutions for them
- Digital experience with an understanding of integration (Digital/BTL/ATL/Experiential/Design & Branding)
- Experience in managing approximately 25 live client briefs
- Advertising or Marketing recruitment experience for digital agencies / departments
- Agency experience in a digital department would be an advantage, but is not essential
- A track record in building and managing client relationships whether from scratch or an existing relationship
- Experience in working with numerous candidates to build solid relationships and develop a network of talent individuals
- Having the ability to work both on permanent and freelance briefs would be a plus. 95% of the roles are perm currently. This will evolve over time to up the freelance both for the consultant and in the business
- Team management would be a bonus
- The energy to help grow the freelance business in this area
This is a fantastic opportunity for a consultant who can see the ceiling above them and who is frustrated by not being able to progress. It's essential that you have experience working in recruitment within the marketing agency sector as you'll be expected to get stuck in from day one. Due to the size of our consultancy, only self-starters need apply - we have a very entrepreneurial culture and are highly motivated to drive the business forward.
We are looking for someone who is building themselves an industry-wide reputation for being a well connected recruitment consultant, with really solid client relationships, a talented pool of freelance candidates and someone who is able to drive their own new business. Salary: £20K - £30K + excellent commission structure + iPhone + laptop + soft benefits