Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Graphic Design Manager
Interpreting the brand identity and working with an external agency to create an arresting look & feel, you will be responsible for producing graphics for multiple channels including (but not exclusive to) co-branding and partnerships, retail POS and in-store display, product branding & packaging, online and offline marketing materials.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop & oversee a recognisable look & feel and tone of voice
- Develop & oversee the creation of a core style guide which can be used in various channels
- Create a photographic style that fits with the brand’s aesthetic, for online and offline
- Work with Product Design department on graphic related products
- Develop and oversee the design of packaging materials
- Create promotional digital materials
- Create offline marketing & sales tools
- Create in-store graphic signage and POS
- Creation of product information for online and in-box, including instruction manuals
- Creation of technical specifications & product silhouettes
- Ensure all materials adhere to language translation requirements
- Manage print budgets and ensure all designs are created on time and within budget
- Brief and Manage exterior agencies and personnel to a budget (artworkers, photographers, box construction etc.)
- Work on graphic identities for interior design projects, licensing and co-branding activities.
You will be a talented, self-motivated and passionate designer with the ability to manage your own workload effectively. In time, this role may develop to lead other designers within the team as well.
If this sounds like you, apply now for this exciting opportunity to Dave at Blue Skies.
Blue Skies specialise in Marketing Recruitment covering Clientside, Account Handling, PR and Executive. We also have a specialist Creative Recruitment team. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.