Media Relations Manager
Great 12 months maternity cover role with a charity working on saving lives from one of the world's biggest preventable killer diseases. Based in Central London this is a great opportunity to lead on all aspects of the day to day media management and integrated PR outreach for this successful charity. Read on to find out more.
Reporting into the Communications Director, this role will see you work closely with them and the broader team to identify key moments, areas for support and generate innovative cut through PR ideas and campaigns to contribute towards the charity's overall objectives. These will include:
- Increasing the opportunities for people to see or hear about our clients cause
- Targeting, reaching and inspiring a mass public audience beyond those who habitually support international development initiatives
- Engaging and inspiring an ABC1 influencer audience
Areas of responsibility will include strategy, creative input and media management, campaign implementation and ensuring all media projects have objectives and targets agreed with means of monitoring.
In order to be successful in this Media Relations Manager role you MUST have the following experience:
- Substantial experience in all aspects of PR and Media Management
- Strong copy writing skills
- Charity experience preferred
- Team player, outstanding communicator and influencer
- Established media contacts across thought leader and mass media (print, broadcast and digital)
- Idea generator and implementer
Ticking all the boxes? Then apply now for this great Media Relations Manager opportunity!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - for a Positively Different Experience.
20 years of only recruiting for marketing roles means you'll be working with experts. Our consultants are impartial and honest because they don't work on a commission basis. www.stopgap.co.uk