Our client is a leading global Brand Consultancy based in Surrey but with a large international footprint. They work across a variety of sectors, including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Consumer Technology, delivering outstanding brand-led consultancy to help their client position their brands for successful growth. Their approach incorporates consumer insights (Qual & Quant), cultural insights and business strategy as well as a strong Design component.
They are looking for a Senior Brand Consultant to join their team, working alongside their Insight and Design teams to develop outstanding solutions for their clients. They are especially keen that this person has a client-side background in order to understand the particular challenges client side brand and marketing teams face in implementing consulting recommendations.
Core requirements for the role:
* At least 5 years experience in brand marketing roles, ideally with the majority being in a client-side organisation
* Strong understanding of brand and marketing strategy, alongside business strategy and the innovation process
* Fully conversant with utilising Qualitative, Quantitative and Cultural Insights to drive strategy development; use of datamerger processes
* Project leadership and management experience, including brief writing for Creatives / Designers
* Workshop leadership and facilitation experience
This would be a great role for a Brand Manager at a large global company to make the move into a Consulting environment and work across a variety of sectors and clients.
Senior Brand Consultant / Brand Consultancy / SW London – Surrey / £45k to £50k