Account Director – Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k
Account Director - Integrated - [BTL / Digital / Promotions] - £45k - £49k + bonus!
This Award-winning London agency, who deliver brand-led, creative campaigns, with digital at the heart need a strong Account Director to join their team working on a retained Global account - which is FMCG in nature.
The agency have a long-standing relationship with this client, both locally and globally and it's a great time for an Account Director to join not only this team, but this agency, given recent new business wins and a superb new Creative outlook.
The client / brand is a top 10 global brand and they are welcoming this new way of thinking - offering 'brand led' work - and less tactical delivery. The successful Account Director will drive this new thinking and help to further grow the business.
From a development point, the agency invest heavily in people and win awards for employee development - another key reason to join.
Plus, this agency pride themselves on their ability to offer a solid 'work/life balance' - a rare thing in London agencies these days.
The Account Director role requires strong Retail and Shopper experience, promotional marketing, partnership marketing and of course strong Digital. However, the over-riding requirement is that of a strategically sound and creatively driven Account Director. Tactical delivery is no longer the norm, it's big thinking, different thinking, and inspired thinking.
As AD you'll sit at the 'top table' with the ATL agency and work in partnership, developing TTL ideas & campaigns. The client truly believes their agencies are their partners - and the ATL/ BTL agencies work seamlessly - so a solid ATL understanding or cross-agency experience - will benefit the successful Account Director.
You'll need to have 1+ years experience at the AD level, from a leading London agency or equivalent - combined with solid promotional and BTL skills - and again, with Strong Digital.
Account Director Requirement:
- proven experience of big brands - FMCG or Food related
- integrated campaign strengths and confidence
- solid sales promotion skills & POS experience - ideally within retail
- digital strengths and understanding
- proven track record with relationship building - internally and externally
As Account Director, you'll lead a traditional team with a SAM, AM and AE. You will also be working on one of the largest retained accounts within this global agency, with dedicated creative resource and planning support.
Key disciplines for the Account Director:
- Retail/ Shopper
- Digital - social, comms, builds
- In-store POS
- Partnership marketing
- Sound strategic thinking and Brand-led thinking
In addition to a competitive salary there is also a formal company bonus scheme (performance based) and excellent 'soft' benefits - as well as a strong social scene.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and Creative Account Director to join a well-established agency, work on a leading global brand, produce great work and have work/life balance.
And if you're an AD who wants to work in a fun and challenging environment then please get in touch today - quoting MG5950.
To apply for this role click 'Apply' as below.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions and we are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd
- 06 March 2014
- 06 April 2014
- melissa gordon
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Marketing Agency
- Account Management, Campaign Management, Channel Marketing, Creative, Design, Licensing, Marketing, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Fill Recruitment Ltd
Fill Recruitment are a dynamic consultancy that specialise in agency recruitment for permanent, contract and freelance roles in integrated, sales promotion, database and direct marketing and above-the-line agencies.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)