Do you have really strong digital skills and have carried out a number of successful international digital campaigns? Have you got brand strategy experience gained in a clientside environment? Are you a good communicator, able to work collaboratively and worked in multi cultural teams? Do you want to work in an international role for a blue chip FMCG and work 3 days per week? Then read on as this role could be for you...........
A science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative medicines and brands. Their products are used by millions of people around the world, helping them to do more, feel better and live longer.
- Deploying global brand positioning to develop and implement persuasive digital communication for Lip Health, collaborating effectively with Global Marketing Manager on delivering Digital connections within global activation toolkits for innovation projects.
- Contributes to the development of the brand strategy and develops tactics in line with broader business priorities and strategies.
- Brand performance tracking and analytics
- Evaluating opportunities for geographic expansion
- Close collaboration with key markets to ensure flawless execution of brand strategy, innovation and connections assets
- Supporting the team on major brand projects eg Category Growth team meetings, How To Win meetings, Senior management reviews
- Participation in the exhibitions and events
- A&P budget tracking and invoice management
− International experience ideally in FMCG or healthcare
− Strong Digital marketing expertise, with a proven track record of developing and launching successful Digital campaigns
− Performance driven and strong project management skills with a high level of pro activity.
− Capacity to network effectively and build strong relationships across different countries and cultures.
− High strategic and analytical capabilities. Good communication skills.
− High level of English skills - verbally and in writing.
If you have the above skills and are genuinely interested then please apply online now.
20 years of only recruiting for marketing roles means you'll be working with experts. Our consultants are impartial and honest because they don't work on a commission basis. www.stopgap.co.uk