SEO Executive - Full Service Media Agency - London
SEO Executive-25k- Global Media Agency-Central London
Our client is one of the world's largest independent media agencies, widely considered to be one of the best names in the business. They are currently looking for an SEO Executive to come into their experience search team and work on some of their key accounts. This is a great opportunity for anyone who has already taken their first steps in the industry and is looking for a unique challenge.
- The SEO Executive will be tasked with helping to develop and implement an innovative SEO strategy in accordance with the client’s needs.
- The SEO Executive will be helping to produceon and off-page SEO campaigns for the client’s sites.
- The SEO Executive will be working closely with account managers in order to ensure that natural search strategies align with other digital channels.
- The SEO executive will also be assisting the social media team in improving the clients social footprint.
The SEO Executive Candidate
- The SEO Executive needs to have some commercial knowledge and experience within SEO.
- It is important that the SEO Executive has an understanding of on-page SEO.
- The SEO Executive needs to have knowledge of Google Analytics, Keyword research, link building
- Our client is one of the most established Media agencies in London
- As far as media planning and buying is concerned, this global media agency stands head and shoulders above the rest.
- Our client offers one of the best benefits packages in the business which includes 25 days holiday, health insurance, life insurance, cycle to work scheme, free gym memberships.
If you want to work in one of the most dynamic, innovative and exciting companies in the world then click apply now! Alternatively Call Glyn at Norton Leigh (02071833021), or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Norton Leigh
We cover every aspect of digital recruitment, from search engine marketing roles through to strategic senior management positions – delivering both contract and permanent recruitment solutions. http://www.nortonleigh.com