Artworker (6 month contract)
A vacancy has arisen for an exceptional Artworker to be based at a client site in Croydon and manage all studio work. This contract is initially for 6 months but may be extended to meet business needs.
• Interpreting client briefs and translating these into artwork of a professional standard
• Working to brand guidelines to ensure a high technical standard is maintained
• Accurately produce artwork in line with brief including quality checks on all work produced
• Continuously strive to recommend improvements to meet the client’s needs and develop processes
The role requires a strong team player and someone who is capable of building relationships with wider group management and clients. To apply for this role, candidates will possess:
• Experience of working to tight deadlines, gained in a busy Studio or Agency environment
• Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• An ability to apply and maintain brand guidelines
• Creatively aware in terms of graphical and typographic layout
• Excellent attention to detail
• A good working knowledge of PDF technology, Acrobat and the creation of PDFs for proofing and production
• Excellent communication skills
• A background in retail or POS would be beneficial
Our brilliant team of consultants have years of experience under their belts and know the industry inside out. We know that every opportunity and every candidate is different.