Innovation Development Manager
Our client, a well know charity, has an exciting opportunity for an Innovation Development Manager to join their award winning innovation team based in North London for a 7 month contract. If you have strong innovation experience, are an innovator with creative and analytical ability to solve challenging problems and enjoy working in a fast paced dynamic then this could be the role for you so read on...
For our client, investing in fresh ideas is essential to attract more supporters and more donations in order to realise their vision so they need to create exciting new ideas and develop fresh approaches to proven fundraising initiatives.
As Innovation Development Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing specific innovation themes through the development process to ensure that demands are met of their changing supporters and deliver exciting new propositions for the future
- Working in partnership with one of the Senior Innovation Development Managers to drive a specific innovation theme over a six month cycle
- Generating and testing a portfolio of fresh ideas
- Working with the Innovation Delivery and Innovation Marketing teams to develop the recommended pilot and marketing programme
To be successful in this role as Innovation Development Manager, you will have the following:
- Experience of working in Innovation/New Product Development Marketing/Marketing or Consumer Insight
- Experience of developing new services or products into business cases
- Project management skills - ideally with experience of managing complex projects that span several functional departments
- Excellent communication, influencing, negotiation and relationship-building skills
If this Innovation Development Manager role is the role for you then apply NOW!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - for a Positively Different Experience.
20 years of only recruiting for marketing roles means you'll be working with experts. Our consultants are impartial and honest because they don't work on a commission basis. www.stopgap.co.uk